Providing home and alternate site health care services.
24-hour service | 7 days a week | Medicare and Medicaid Certified | Most insurance accepted.
Commitent To Excellence.
Poudre Infusion Therapy is accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for compliance with a comprehensive set of standards. ACHC is a third-party accreditation organization that has developed the highest national standards that providers are measured against in order to illustrate their ability to effectively and efficiently deliver quality healthcare products and services to consumers.
What Does It Mean For You?
Accreditation requires healthcare organizations to demonstrate compliance with specific quality and process standards. By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care. If you have any concerns about the product or service that you receive from Poudre Infusion Therapy, you may contact ACHC directly at 855-937-2242.
915 Centre Avenue, Suite 3
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
1455 Main Street
Windsor, Colorado 80550
- Ft Collins Directions
- Windsor Directions
- HOME MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- Nutritional Supplements (Ensure, Boost)
- Tube Feeding Supplies and Products
- INFUSION THERAPY
- Immune Therapy
- Steroid Therapy
- Pain Management
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Blood Transfusions and Blood Products
- AMBULATORY INFUSION CENTRE
- Private Infusion Suites Incorporating:
- Media Center
- Infusion Administration Equipment
- On-site Nursing and Pharmacist Consultation
- Clinically Supervised
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Federal
- Colorado Resident Dependent Program (formerly CICP) – Pharmacy only
- Gentiva (includes: Cigna, First Health, Mutual of Omaha, One Health, Sloans Lake, Health Net)
- Great-West Healthcare of Colorado
- City of Fort Collins
- Colorado State University
- Larimer County
- Medicare (TPN and Enteral)
- Medicare Part B in our Ambulatory Infusion Centre
- Medicaid (Pharmacy and Enteral)
- Pinnacol / Homelink
- United Medical Alliance (formerly UPNC)
- Columbine Health Systems
- Poudre School District
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- University of Colorado Plans (Exclusive North)
"In November of 2015, my Dad ... required the services of PIT. I would just like to say that everyone that we encountered at PIT was professional, caring, knowledgeable, and very understanding during my Dad's treatment. I would also like to recognize [a staff member] ... was on call when we experienced some issues with Dad's tratment at his house. She came to the house and helped us figure out the problems and got us back on track. She took the time to make my Dad feel like he was a person not just another patient. She was very professional, kind and very good at what she did while still putting a human face on his health care. Thanks again to everyone at PIT. - Family Member